Pokémon Go trading feature is one of the most requested features from Pokémon Go players. The trading code was already found in the game but it looks like Niantic still don’t have plans to release this feature. But the question is why? No one knows but we have a theory why Niantic is still holding this trading feature.
Pokémon Go Players Still Waiting For The Trading Feature
In our theory, one of the main reasons why Niantic is still not releasing the Pokémon trading feature is cheating. We all know that this is one of the main problems in the game. Pokémon Go cheaters are already there ever since the game was released, from GPS spoofing, Pokémon sniping and more.
We are not saying that cheaters will be around again once if Pokémon trading is released, but the chance is very high. There are many ways to cheat this game especially when the Pokémon trading feature come out. If you want to learn some of the possible ways, continue reading below.
Possible Cheats When Trading System Is Released
There are several ways that we think how the trading system will be abused:
- Pokémon Go will become a Pay2Win game leaving average, casual and non-cheater players out from the meta. So how it will be done? Simple. Pokémon Go Trading Market will likely rise from nothing. Players with strong Pokémon will likely sell their Pokémon in exchange of money. If you don’t have money, well you should expect that you will be left behind.
- Pokémon sniping and location spoofing will be rampant once again. Creating a dummy account then sniping a rare Pokémon in the map will likely happen. If the player successfully caught a rare Pokémon, he will then transfer it to the main account.
Thinking of these trading cheats and abuse is a pain in the ass for legit players. These are just some of the possible ways on how to cheat Pokémon Go trading system.
Effective Solution To Prevent The Abuse Of The Trading System
If there’s a problem there will always be a solution. Niantic already proved it in their system. In the previous months, Niantic gets rid of GPS spoofing by adding more security to their system. Same thing with the bots, Niantic implemented the captcha feature.
Although the trading system is not yet available, one of the possible ways to prevent cheaters is by implementing some restrictions. Here are some of the solution that can be implemented:
- Adding a maximum amount of Pokémon transfer
- Adding time restriction before transferring a newly caught Pokémon
- Adding time restriction for a newly created account to perform trading
What do you think about the possible cheats and abuse for the Pokémon trading system?Let us know what you think about it in the comment section below.